Voicemail Recordings and Storage
In the Voicemail Manager app, you can check received voicemail details and retrieve voicemail recordings.
Viewing received voicemails
From the Received Voicemails page, you can view a list of all voicemails received to a specific faxbox.
- From the dropdown menu, select the voicemail box that you want to view. You can see a snapshot of how many new voicemails are in the voicemail box, and the total number of voicemails.
- Filter your results by date if required.
You can review the following details:
- Status - specifies if the voicemail was successfully received
- Received - date the voicemail was received
- From - the number of the caller who left the voicemail
- Target Number - the number that received the voicemail
- Duration - the length of the voicemail
Retrieving stored voicemails
You can retrieve voicemail recordings from the storage section of the Voicemail Manager.
Sending calls directly to voicemail
You can set up a short code to send calls to voicemail, see Direct to Voicemail.