From the Call Logs tab, you can review call history on the account for any time range and filter the results as needed. You can also open a support ticket with IP Telecom from the Call Logs page. The call details are automatically included for convenience, see Reporting a call issue.
Reporting a call issue
You can report call issues directly from the call logs. This is useful because we don't have to ask for sample calls because we can see the affected call in the report.
- Go to Smart PBX > Call Logs and click on the Actions column of the call that you want to work with.
- In the email window that opens, describe the issue. The email with the call sample is automatically sent to support.
Sample "call issue" email
Downloading call logs as CSV file
After you run a call details report, you can download the results as a
- Go to Smart PBX > Call Logs.
- Click the Custom tab and select the date range for the call logs that you want.
- Click Filter for your results.
Click Download to save the call logs as CSV file.
Sample call details report