Release Date: 16/06/2020
Release Notes Summary
Release 2.20 provides support for bulk update of opensips destination list and support for marking all ports as expired after the requested date and time has passed. This release also contains bug fixes.
The following new features are included in this release:
- ISSUE-973 - Bulk update of opensips fraud destinations
- ISSUE-1139 - Automatically flag all ports as expired after the requested date and time has passed by a specified number of days
- ISSUE-971 - When a port out is finalised, the numbers are removed from the router/hostedpbx account
- ISSUE-1113 - Portal URL is hardcoded
- ISSUE-1118 - When a porting request is made from our side and it ends in error, we can selectively store fields we need
- ISSUE-1123 - Porting user can abort port through CMA UI up until the requested date and time
- ISSUE-1127 - Port request on which "Other" carrier option is selected is updated with additional field to set the name of the carrier.
- ISSUE-1128]- Porting document does not resend when "Other" carrier dropdown is updated to the new carrier name if it is identical to the carrier name entered into the additional field.
- ISSUE-1143 - Automated process picks up port request for short window after working hours
- ISSUE-1159 - Broadband - add circuit - improvement to show next available VLAN as default
- ISSUE-1167 - When port is aborted or timed out, dedicated datetime fields will mark when this happened
- ISSUE-1171 - When porting process is being created with Irish numbers, user can only add Irish numbers (no international numbers on same port) and only use regions with same routing code
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- ISSUE-1052 - When adding customer account as partner, the same field "sendCSV" is shown twice on two different tabs
- ISSUE-1133 - Direct link to port request popup should not show that popup again after popup was closed
- ISSUE-1137 - Request was rejected when it wasn't able to send email notification
- ISSUE-1141 - Option to update carrier on view page when not selected is not working on porting index page
There are no known issues in this release.
How to Upgrade
No download is required, version 2.20 is available to all users immediately upon release.