Release Date: 15/04/2020
Release Notes Summary
Release 2.18 provides updates to the broadband ordering process. This release also contains critical bug fixes.
The following new features are included in this release:
- Support for adding a specific timeframe for broadband installation.
- Support for broadband order rescheduling options.
- Port status list displays when a reschedule is pending.
- Support for searching ports by number to detect port requests created by customers.
The following improvements are included in this release:
- Porting errors are stored for display at a later time.
- Address lookup displays building numbers.
- Manual instruction requests are allowed for accepted port ins.
- New flag for partners to "send port out notification for customer".
- Prohibit updating of regional area codes.
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- ISSUE-1114 - Broadband order - switch broadband order widget from updated to show new order.
- ISSUE-1110 - Broadband order delete displays error.
- ISSUE-1104 - Broadband order update button event can get interrupted.
- ISSUE-1093 - Broadband order progresses even if previous step is invalid.
- ISSUE-1055 - Product and modem dropdowns are not being refilled based on selected address.
- ISSUE-1053 - Broadband order widget should pickup the customer eircode (if eircode exists) and pre-populate the address.
- ISSUE-1051 - Request to allow administrator to update the “request date” field without re-sending a new version of the document.
- ISSUE-1050 - Porting error details not displayed when the original error was removed after timeout, or abort requests were received.
- ISSUE-1040 - During porting, if Request ID is not set, the abort action triggered in CMA should be local abort only.
- ISSUE-1034 - Number updates not defaulting to correct format.
There are no known issues in this release.
How to Upgrade
No download is required, version 2.18 is available to all users immediately upon release.