Release Date: 22/11/2019
Release Notes Summary
Release 2.17 provides support for billable non-geographical regions without a billing prefix. It also includes provision for new "wrap-up" reasons after finishing a call that was picked up from a call centre queue.
This release also contains critical bug fixes.
The following new features are included in this release:
- Support for administrators to add billable non-geographical regions without providing a billing prefix.
- Support for "wrap-up" and "away" reasons to be provided at the end of a call center call.
- Stats center support for adding "average abandon time" and "maximum wait before abandon time" to inbound queues
The following improvements are included in this release:
- All Microsoft teams devices to have a unique SIP username.
- Event messages for the do-not-disturb on/off feature.
- When a number is being disconnected, it is also removed from any existing Callflows.
- Support for searching for numbers using wildcards.
- Support for recording queues
- Improved UI for Advanced Provisioner, removed the Add Device button and added more information on provisioner
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- ISSUE-955 - Delays with loading outbound CDR reports
- ISSUE-944 - Cached results for available agent and queue listing in agent call stats
- ISSUE-943 - Agent stats report should allow for 'Summary' and 'By Day'
- ISSUE-938 - Stats center - change disposition of rejected to DND/Rejected
- ISSUE-937 - New "away" event coming in before logout, need to handle calculation of "duration_sec" for "away" events
- ISSUE-920 - Stats center - missed calls all show as Anonymous
- ISSUE-896 - Long duration of external calls
There are no known issues in this release.
How to Upgrade
No download is required, version 2.17 is available to all users immediately upon release.