Release Date: 22/11/2019
Release Notes Summary
Release 2.16 provides support for automatic porting using XML files and the Porting XS SOAP service. The webservice validates the port request and rejects port requests that have missing or incorrect information.
This release also contains critical bug fixes.
The following new features are included in this release:
- Support for PortingXS XML SOAP port out from the IP Telecom network.
- Support for PortingXS XML SOAP port in from a donor carrier to the IP Telecom network.
- New flag on the numbers table to identify numbers as "ported in".
- Approval required for port date and time to enable administrators to view when a port is confirmed.
- Implementation of a timer on porting requests.
- Support for new actions and statuses in the new porting system.
- Support for automated notifications and a direct link included with notification to view requests.
- Various UI changes for PortingXS.
The following improvements are included in this release:
- The default sort on the activity list displays the most recent first.
- Error messages when bulk updating numbers are retained upon clicking.
- Administrator can still perform some number actions even if there are errors.
- During sync operation on chargeable items such as call center users, agents, teams and so on, the admin gets an alert if there are chargeable items but no bundle can be found.
- API errors are more specific.
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- ISSUE-957 - Number format is not correct on error message shown to user on failed "update" action.
- ISSUE-919 - Number formats on international numbers.
- ISSUE-875 - Fix the error message - "Undefined index: action on company entity, "Setup a new VoIP Account" action"
- ISSUE-867 - Fix account approve transactions so that they are started immediately upon account approval.
- ISSUE-860 - Activity log displays error when offline API is called.
- ISSUE-824 - During credit card payment processing, if a 101 error is displayed, the UI shows error with adding card to account.
There are no known issues in this release.
How to Upgrade
No download is required, version 2.16 is available to all users immediately upon release.