A soft phone is the general term used to describe when software is installed on a PC or smart phone to create a phone connection using VoIP. The PC or Smartphone acts as your desk phone with a virtual phone displayed on the screen.
NOTE: If you are using a PC, IP Telecom recommends a headset with microphone. The quality of the calls using soft phone is dependent on the performance of the device on which the software is installed.
Below are some help topics for using your Bria softphone with IP Telecom hosted PBX.
- Bria - Installation
- Using your Bria softphone
- Bria Ports/IP Address and Firewall Rules
- Bria - Disable Call Waiting
- How to use a second account in mobile softphone
- Bria - iPhone Special Configuration
- Bria - Generate Application Logs
For more information, IP Telecom recommends checking the latest Bria software documentation here https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us.