How do I access my voicemail?
See Access Voicemail
How do I change my message?
*97in your desk phone.
- Enter voicemail box number (usually extension number) and pin of the voicemail box, if needed.
- Press 5 to access settings.
- Press 1 to record your message.
- During recording, press any key to stop the recording.
- Press 1 to save the recording.
- Press 3 to re-record.
For more information about voicemail boxes, go to the Smart PBX App Voicemail Boxes.
What if I can't access my mailbox?
“Your mailbox is not configured to allow access from this phone”.
If you hear this message you might be entering the wrong credentials.
- Enter your extension number (VM box number) followed by
- Enter your PIN followed by
To reset your voicemail password, see Voicemail Boxes in the Smart PBX App Voicemail Boxes.
How do I personalise my voicemail?
How do I transfer calls quickly straight to voicemail?
During the call, hit “Transfer” on your Desk Phone and dial
**01 instead of 01.
Press “Transfer” again to let the call go.
If you do not dial **, it appears that you are trying to transfer to extension 01.
Important: If you are on MS Teams and trying to transfer calls directly to voicemail, the ** option does not work. Instead, you must create a call flow for each user and point it to their voicemail box.
For more information about voicemail, see Voicemail Boxes.