VoIP and Hosted PBX
- What is a hosted PBX and what are the advantages?
- What is an onsite VoIP phone system?
- What is an IP capable PBX?
- If we lose power can we still make phone calls with VoIP?
- What happens to my calls if broadband goes down?
- After we install VoIP, can we disconnect from our current telecom provider?
- Can we use a credit card machine over our VoIP connect?
- Can we integrate our alarm system with VoIP?
- How do I change the timezone on my account?
- How do I change my language and accent in TTS?
- Why do I see a missed call in multiple devices for same user?
- Why do I see a missed call in MS Teams?
- Problems logging into the portal?
- What are ghost calls? 10.Does your service support T38 for faxes and how can we enable it in our account?
- How do I access my voicemail?
- How do I change my message?
- What if I can't access my mailbox?
- How do I personalise my voicemail?
- How do I transfer calls quickly straight to voicemail?
For more information about voicemail, see Voicemail Boxes.
- How do I dial internationally?
- How do I dial UK number from within UK without using country code?
- How do I block incoming numbers?
- How do I restrict outgoing calls?
- How do I block specific outgoing numbers?
For more information about your specific device, see Phones.