In the Groups tab you can set up groups to be used as ringing groups or pickup groups. You can also add groups in the Smart PBX, see Adding a group.
NOTE: You can add a maximum of 15 members to any group.
Adding a group
- Go to Callflows > Groups.
- From the left-hand navigation, click Add.
In Create Group, assign a friendly name to the group, for example "Sales".
Select Add User or Add Device to assign people to the group.
- Save your changes.
Adding a ring group to a callflow
- Add a callflow, see Setting up an advanced callflow.
- From the Basic actions, drag Ring Group across and place at the top of the first box.
- Enter a name for the ring group.
- Set the ring strategy to ring in order or all at the same time.
- Choose a ringback option to change the ringtone. Select from the dropdown menu or upload a media file, for example "All agents are currently busy, please wait".
- Select Users, Devices, or Groups and drag as required to your ring group.
You can drag additional Ring Groups or Voicemail as the next option in the callflow.
NOTE: The number of times to ring group members can be set to a maximum of 10. The maximum timeout can be set to 60 seconds.
Save your changes.