In Feature Codes, you can set up or change the shortcodes for all the user features. You can review existing shortcodes in Smart PBX > Feature Codes Feature Codes.
Setting up feature codes
- Go to Callflow > Feature Codes.
- Enter the shortcode for each feature.
- Click the checkmark to enable or disable each code.
- If there is a gear icon next the feature codes, you can set timeout values or leave as default.
Save your changes.
- Enable Call Forward – enables calls to be forwarded to another location
- Disable Call Forward – cancels any forwarding that has been set
- Toggle Call Forward – allows forwarding to be switched on or off to an extension or number
- Update Call Forward – updates the number for the forwarding
- Enable Hot Desking – allows calls to be brought to a device via the ID
- Disable Hot Desking – logs the user out of the device
- Toggle Hot Desking – allows hot desking to be turned on/off at one device
- Check Voicemail – provides the option to designate the desired mailbox
- Check Voicemail (auto login) – if enabled, no password needs to be entered
- Direct to Voicemail – sends the call directly to the VM box
- Intercom – allows hands-free two-way communication (must be supported by the device)
- Privacy – blocks the outbound Caller ID
- Park and Retrieve – user provides “parking spot”
- Valet – “parking spot” is automatically assigned/provided
- Retrieve – pulls parked call to where you are