A faxbox is a virtual fax machine that enables you to send or receive faxes through email. Having a faxbox means that anyone using a fax machine can send a fax to your faxbox number and you can receive it as an email. Also, you can send paperwork to a fax machine from your faxbox email address.
Alternatively, you can set up a faxbox at Smart PBX > Users > User Features > Faxbox, see Setting up your faxbox.
Adding a faxbox
- Go to Callflows > Fax Boxes.
- From the left-hand navigation, click Add.
- Enter a name and assign an owner for the faxbox.
- Enter the email address for notifications.
- Click Advanced, then Options to define settings such as fax header, caller-ID, timezones, and retry limits.
- Save your changes.