In Account Settings, you can set the caller ID, activate a blacklist, and configure other callflow settings for your PBX account.
Setting the account caller-ID
- Go to Callflows > Account Settings.
- Click on Caller-ID tab.
- Enter the information that should display when calls are made on the network, off the network, and when emergency calls are made from the account.
- Click Update.
Activating a blacklist
- Click on the Blacklist tab.
- From the "Available" tab, select the blacklist you want to to activate and drag it to the "Selected" tab. For more information about setting up a blacklist, see Setting up a blacklist.
When numbers on the blacklist attempt to call any number in the account, the call drops for them.
Configuring hold music and preflow
- Click on the Misc tab.
- Upload the music you want to use for callers on-hold. You can also manage hold music in the Smart PBX dashboard, see Smart PBX Overview.
- If you want something specific to occur before any callflow is activated on the account, you can apply this setting here. For example, you can activate call recording, or a missed call alert callflow.
NOTE: Outbound flags are used for custom carriers. You can leave this section blank.